Wednesday, June 14, 2006

World Cup Fever 2006


The World Cup is here again. Although I'm not a really big fan of football, I'm kinda sucked in to watch it. Rowdy neighbours cheering on their team every single time a goal is scored, makes you wanna get in and watch it too. It's really amazing how much the craze has catched on.

Just struck me that it's been 4 years since my dad past away. The last World Cup he was routing for Germany to win. Can't remember if he finished watching the game or not. He's a really big fan of football too. How time flies!!!!

This year, saw the first game Germany vs Costa Rica, very fast pace and intersting game. Didn't finish watching at all. My eyes couldn't take it. Next day, was excited cause England was playig against Paraguay. Seeing that I follow the English Premier League at times, kinda know the players makes it more interesting unfortunately, it was the most boring game I've ever seen. Super duper!!! So dissapointed... didn't watch any games yesterday but I heard it was good. Both USA & Japan lost. Today I saw, Korea vs Tongo and boy oh boy was it an exhilarating game. Me routing for Korea of course seeing that I used to worked for korean company. And they did really well, beat Tongo 2-1 =)

Well, hope to stay up to watch Brazil but I'm guessing I'll catch the repeat. My eyes are getting really sleepy now. My eye bags are getting worst as I've been deprived of my beauty sleep.....hehehe. Aren't we all? Haven't done much over the weekend like everyone else, been busy watching the world cup.

No comments: