Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Delete!!!!

Man I was so excited with the photo's taken yesterday that I was uploading them. Guess what happen I was looking for the folder to save it in and I deleted all my photo in the folder. All my photo's that I have taken for the past 2-3 years. All my trip photos, all gone!!! Am really shock and appauled with what I have done. I couldn't breath and I think that my heart actually stop beating for a while. Right after that I could feel my whole body shaking and numbness all over my limbs. How could i be so careless and down right stupid? What was I thinking? Am really upset wtih myself now. Just shock!!! T_T

2 comments:

jleesc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jleesc said...

aiyooo...that's probably the worst feeling ever...i'm sorry to hear bout it. Have u tried to immediately press Ctrl+Z? Checked your Recycle Bin perhaps? Alternatively, you can set your computer back to an earlier date and see if the files could be recovered - System Restore!