Sunday, June 04, 2006

Jaden Yuen Zhen Han Full Moon




Yesterday was my nephew Jaden's Full Moon. He's already one month old. He looks exactly like Ryan when he was a little baby. His brother Ryan and cousin sister Samantha was there too. Kids running around and I was chasing after them with the camera. Was fortunate to have found an upcoming model who was willing to pose for me. She's none other than our little Sammy. They are so cute at this stage. For those who miss the dinner, here are some pictures of the event. Mostly the babies :P especially my cute model.

I have also added a slide show here... thanks to Kelvin.

4 comments:

Lynda Ng said...

hehhe.. I love your slideshow!!!!

Kelvin said...

Wow!
I love what you did with the slideshow!

Can't wait to get a DSLR :)

Kelvin
www.samanthayuen.com

P.S. you can change the height and width of the slide show. Edit the html and change it from there. You can check out Samantha's page for the measurements.

lc said...

the slideshow is amazing and has quotes and phrases! so nice ! you look so good holding little jaden :D

xoxo linli

Nick 10 said...

Awww congrats on being an Aunt. I see you've been doing a good job on your blog. Keep posting away...love it :)

later
Nick