This time around doc say everything is good and ok. I'm just a little under weight :P I guess that's because I'm very active. I weigh 5.3kg now and I'm 61cm long. This time around also didn't make a fuss or cry when I got my jabs. Quite brave :) Only cry a little when doc tried to feed me the Rotavirus medication (I have to take it orally) :( Doc says cannot waste cost lots of money.
Mummy and I made it to the doctors and back fine without daddy this trip. I'm a big girl now and can sit in my seat on my own now.
Mummy caught me with my toes today...also tried out my new yoga pose.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Time really flies when you're super busy. The days seems to passed on by really fast. The little one is already 4 months old. This is what she can do now....she has progressed so much and so fast its unbelievable.
- smile spontaneously
- laugh out loud
- on stomach raise chest, supported by arms
- grasp a rattle
- reach for an object
- squeal in delight
- roll over (one way)
- making all sorts of noises - very talkative
- able to place big toe in the mouth
- sucking her hands and fingers
- drooling more (waiting for the tooth to appear)
- very interested in mummy's n daddy's food (not sure if we should start her on solids yet)
- attention seeker
This is her with her favorite elephant toy.
Posted by Adeline Chin at 11:39 PM