Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekend Trip to Penang

Aunty Leona - Drifting Donut :P

2 weeks ago, my mom decided to drive to Penang as Leona had a Red Bull Event there. So my mom asked if I wanted to tag along, bring baby to see Grandpa and also Grand Uncle and Aunty in Penang. Since, Phil had lots of program on in the weekend, I decided to tag along. Only had like 3 hours to pack stuff before my mom came to pick us up. The whole car was filled pretty much with all baby stuff. It's like moving house :P

We left around 7pm, was rather jam and it started to rain too. Isabel sat in her car seat less than 30 mins before making a huge fuss. The whole journey there both my mom and I carried her as she slept thru till we got to Penang at Midnight.

We stayed at Ah Nyeong place as it was easier, both my mom and aunt can help me take care of her. My MIL was in India. Must thank cousin Sze Wye for giving up his room. Baby slept ok but I guess had hard time adjusting, since she cried alot. I guess new schedule and place didn't agree so well with her. But overall, managed ok. The very next day we met Grandpa for dinner at "5 STAR", unfortunately...she fuss fuss again :( mummy sad cause couldn't calm her down. Found out the reason she was fussing was that she wanted to poop but couldn't until we got back.

I love to see the world pass me by n also love sucking my hands :)

We left Monday after lunch. We had lunch in Island Glades and then we pop over to see Grandpa before taking off. During our ride home, she slept thru till we reach back KL. Her daddy misses her alot that weekend, although he had some quite time alone :) We will visit Penang soon probably end of the year to see the Grandparents again.

1 comment:

michelleho said...

Heya! Ur dotter is getting cuter n cuter everyday.

Anyway, heard an old wive's tale that when you take ur baby somewhere overnight, bring some soil from ur hse and carry with u. Then the baby will not fuss too much n can sleep better? Dunno if it works, but can try next time n see if it does? Hehe...