Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first Holiday - Damai Laut Resort

Daddy had some time off and decided that we should go on a family trip to either Pangkor Island or Cameron Highlands. So mummy was in charge of finding a place so that we can go on my first holiday. It's raining season now and also school holidays, mummy had a tough time finding accommodation in Cameron at this last minute trip. Pangkor Island was also fully booked. So the next best choice was Damai Laut. Near the sea and not too far away from home.

We left Thurs morning around noon. Daddy's car was packed with all my stuff :P We had lunch at the Sg. Buloh Jejantas before we headed off to Lumut. Traffic was ok, I slept all the way there. Took us about 3 and a half hours to reach Damai. Our room was really nice, I even had my own bed :) I also love taking bath in the long bath tub. I had so much fun that I didn't want to get out hehehe was fussing alot when mummy took me out. Mummy and daddy also took me to the beach but I was so sleepy that morning I slept thru the scenic walk.



Daddy n Mummy had dinner at a nearby Seafood Restaurant called Hailam Seafood Restaurant. Food there was really good and reasonable. It was really nice to spend so much time with daddy and mummy. We should do it more often :)

No comments: