Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm 3 Months Old

Times really does fly and I'm growing bigger n bigger by the day. I'm 3 months old now. My colicky episodes are gone but I still cry and fuss a lot. I can also do more stuff now

  • smile in response to your smile
  • can talk "coo coo more"
  • make razz sound
  • lift head on stomach 45 degree
  • grasp fingers
  • bring both hands together
  • squeal in delight
  • able to stand on both legs with mummy's help
  • can sit upright on mummy's lap
  • able to put hands into mouth and suck
Mummy thinks she heard me laugh out loud 2 days ago. She's been trying to get me to laugh again so that she can video me :P but not yet lor Mummy is also waiting for the time when I can fall asleep on my own and not depend on mummy to put me to sleep.

No comments: