Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer Movies 2006


It's summer time and all the good movies are out. Saw two movies in 2 days back to back. "Superman Returns and Pirates of the Caribbean II" Interesting plot and story. I still think the old superman looks more handsome. The bad thing is I can hardly remember the old ones unless you're a real superman fan then you would know. The soundtrack to superman still rocks man. I really like that they kept the old stuff and make it new. As for me, I just enjoy watching movies but my HD can't really store so much info. Must go find the old ones and watch then the movie will make more sense. Same goes for the Pirates of the Caribbean. They seem to bring back lots of old characters from previous movie. Can't seem to remember them...whether they good, evil or what's their story. hehehehe getting old already memory also lacking already. Need new processor :P But overall I would give them both a 7 out of 10.

Last week saw Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift. Story was ok lah, the only cool its the chicks and the cars. Hahahaha talking about CARS the Disney Pixar movie is Da Bomb man. Really love it!!! Hands down to Pixar for their creativity. I guess that's all from me. Over and out!

No comments: