Friday, July 21, 2006

Malaysia MEGA SALE Carnival

The Mega Sale Carnival started today. Mandy and I went to KLCC today. Isetan and Parkson member day sale. Spent quite some time at the Bobbi Brown counter. Coudn't decide what to buy but finally got it down. Hehehe got nice free gift cause I spent more than $350. A pouch, lip gloss, lipstick and face cream plus $40 dollars isetan voucher. Very tai man. So many things to see and buy. Everyone was going around like busy bees. Guess had 50% off on their bags and all the ladies were grabbing them all. One lady said better not buy, later all got the same bag only. Same goes for MNG clothes, now everyone is wearing the same stuff...so boria man.

Next off to Parkson, was actually looking for a swavorski giraffe pendant. Damn nice man $205. Hint Hint if anyone wants to get me a birthday gift this would be nice :P Wanted to buy it but saw shoes from JWest and since it matches my Coach Peony bag. I had to get them shoes. Use me voucher that I got yesterday...so ended up with a real good bargain. I walked out with my new shoes and quite stylist I might add. It's been a while since I shopped for shoes. Vincci shoes not so nice this season, so haven't been buying any.

Next monday KLCC having a 3 hour mad rush. Over 90 stores will be participating and up to 80% off. I guess if you're free and have sometime in mind to buy then it will be worth your while to go check it out.

p.s will add picture of shoes tom...

Ok am tired from all that walking....let me know what you think of me shoe. :P

No comments: