Friday, July 07, 2006

My Uncle Albert Lee

Lately, the past few months has been quite upsetting and depressing. I didn't mean for it to happen that way but I just realize that I have been blogging a lot of death on my page. Can't help it as lately there's been quite a number of death in my family.

My uncle Albert Lee a great father, grandfather and uncle who has passed away on July 1st. I received a call from my Tai Yee while at the seminar that afternoon that he had just passed away. She was in shocked and didn't know what to do. Had informed both my mom and AJ. They left right away to help. He was supposed to join me and my downlines later that evening for our Shuang Hor Family Bowling Event. He really loves to bowl and every year at CNY we would all go bowling.

He's also a big Elvis Presley fan and loves to sing karaoke. We always call him "Mr. Safety" as he's always so cautious of things happening around him. Always reminding us to be all cautious too. Both my family and I will definitely miss him dearly. I could not attend his funeral as I was teaching at the UNHCR that morning. They choosed a really good day for him, July 4th (US Independence Day), easy to remember. May he rest in peace and may God be with you.

2 comments:

jleesc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jleesc said...

Hey there cuz...

It was really nice of you to post about my dad. I'm truly grateful to you and to the rest of the family and friends for all your help, support, concern and kind thoughts at our time of need. I'm sure my dad would have appreciated it too. He was and always will be in our hearts.

Thanks again.