Friday, June 06, 2008

Chef at Home

It's been a while since my last posting. Been cooking lots more after the 3rd month of my pregnancy. Getting lots of inspiration from the AFC (Asian Food Channel), my favorite show now is watching Chef Michael Smith. Easy to follow and cook recipes. So far I have tried a few of the recipes and it turned out yummy.

During the 4th month of my pregnancy, baby/mommy was cravings mostly "ang mo" food. Anything not Chinese is the preferred menu. We had lots of fast food (mostly McD's and KFC), Dominos twice, Italian and Chilis. So during that month mommy was way over the weight limit. Thank god now we are back to eating more healthily, more home cook meals.

I made Ratatouille and Corn-Bacon Chowder Soup.... here are the yummy pics.


Ratatouille

Corn Bacon Chowder

No comments: