Friday, June 06, 2008

Baby Shopping


My mommy bought us a Maclaren Techno XT in Singapore last month for my baby. We were down in Singapore for the Diamond Distributor Rally and came across an add for baby stuff. The XT was on sale, S$379 I think, can't remember memory loss is quite rapid these days. But its still cheaper than getting it here. Mom thinks that getting black color would be good since we still don't know the gender of the baby yet. Car seats was on sale too but didn't buy since it won't fit in the car.

My friend Grace, lend me her medela breast pump for expressing my breast milk. Comes in a really cool bag pack.

So far, I've bought some clothes, diapers, blankets, washing detergents and nappies for baby. I guess there's still lots more stuff to shop for. Car seat and playpen should be next on the list. Then baby cot, mattress, etc.

No comments: