Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My New Laptop - M5N Asus Notebook


After a research and contemplation plus looking high and low at low yatt plaze on sunday, I've decided to get the M5N Asus Notebook. It's pearl white in color like the ibook. Great features: 1GB DDR2 RAM, 60 GB HDD, DVD Rewritable Drive, 1.55KG, 12.1in TFT, WIFI plus card reader. Standard features. The thing I like about it is white in color, small, compact and light.

The frustrating this is that I planned to get it during the PC Fair but was not able to do so. So when right after that to Low yatt the following week, no stock so weird. The whole of low yatt dont have so upsetting. The next day my good friend Suresh called me to notify me that Low yatt is having a notebook sale starting on Mon till end of the month and the notebook that I was eyeing on is on sale. Guess where??? Low yatt of course. Man this time, rush down to town got and came back home. Got a really good deal on it too. Am really happy to have gotten it at last.

1 comment:

lc said...

great laptop kindda like a g5 apple ibook but PC! loved the pics fo you guys in phuket! hope you had a great time with the thai-girlss- and tigers and elephants! :D xoxo