Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Merdeka Day!!!



Malaysia is now 49 years old. Yeah!!! Merdeka!!!Merdeka!!! Merdeka!!!

Last night while watching the live telecast of the Merdeka Celebration I was so embarassed and sad. We are supposed to be proud of Malaysia and for what it has acheived but after watching it, it made me more depressed. It really seems like we are moving backwards instead of forward. The performances and shows were not even up to standard, its so sad to see what Malaysia has sucome too. I did however get to see loads of fireworks from parts of Klang Valley from my apartment, especially from Genting Highlands.

I really love this country, the food is the best...can't help it but I'm a big food lover, love to eat. Then the unity, peace and harmony of this country. I believe that we can be a better nation and we have great potential to world class but lots needs to be done. No matter what, I still have hope that we will continue to grow and better developed nation.

No comments: