Sunday, April 16, 2006

OTO Trimax - 808





I could not resist not getting it. He has been complaining about my tummy and my thunder thighs. Somehow the more I exercise at the gym the bigger my hips and thighs get. So went shopping the other day and tried the OSIM UZAP thingy was alright looks great but not as strong loh. Then tried the OTO Trimax and the thing was much stronger and has alot more functions. Price about the same after they give you a bunch of vouchers RM20 for Chicken Rice Shop and RM50 for Second Purchase of OTO stuff. Now my mummy and sisters want one too.....family of fat genes. Must ZAP ZAP ZAP before it gets out of hand.

So finally got it and will use diligently to see if it really works. I just hope to firm up my thighs and get rid of my bulgy tummy. Thought that the lump in my tummy was some kind of growth thingy but after my checkup with doc, he says I'm ok just built up fat and the hard thingy underneath its muscle. Need to burn the damn fat away.

I bought it home last night excited to use it but someone upset I bought it and hid it away from me. Anyhow, put it on this morning and my thighs is all red and itchy. Now got to strap on the right side to balance out the effect. :)

2 comments:

Lynda Ng said...

Woo hoo! Looks like a great thing! let me know if it works!! :)

Nick 10 said...

OH WOW...me want one too!! :)