Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Grandma - Mdm. Thai Ying


"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -- Gandhi"

My grandma a very strong willed lady live to a ripeful age of 90. She passed away peacefully this morning. Although my heart weaps that she's no longer with us today but I know she's better off now. A mother fo 5 children and more than 10 grandkids plus 6 greatgrandkids. She's seen it all. Although this last few years has been though on her, she strive hard to hold on. Am glad that she's in a happier place and no longer have to suffer.

Grandma, I love you so much and you've thought me well. I will definately miss your presence and most of all your cooking. Thank you for all your love. You'll forever be in my heart.


Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -- Buddha

1 comment:

Nick 10 said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Ade. My condolences to your family...