Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm 7 months old!!!

This is me playing with my toys.

I'm getting bigger and taller day by day. I'm almost 7kg now. Mummy's been feeding me lots lots and solid food. I have like 3-4 meals a day. I'm also very active, ever since I learn how to tummy crawl and turn over, I've been busy exploring. Now, I can sit up on my own without any help :) Also, am more vocal, learning to talk and make more sounds. My first word so far is "da da" n "there there".

Here is my current schedule:

7am - Wake up - Nursing time
8.00am - Breakfast
9.00am - Bath time
10.00am - Nap time - Nursing time
Noon - Lunch
1.00pm - Playtime/Outing to Grandma's
3.30pm - Nap time - Nursing time
5.30pm - Snack time
6.00pm - Playtime
6.30pm - Dinner time
7.00pm - Bath time
8.30pm - Join mummy and daddy for dinner
9.30pm - Bedtime
11.00pm - Nursing time

No comments: