Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chinese New Year!! MOO MOO YEAR!!!


Well, I just realized that it's been over a month since my last post. I was really busy getting ready for CNY...stressed out mostly. Trying to get everything done in such short time. I managed to complete all my task though. However, the whole CNY happened so fast hardly had time to enjoy and the usual stuff. This year only got to "Loh Sang" once :( plus didn't really get to play mahjong...*sob*sob

Once again we headed back to Penang, the journey was ok, took us about 4 hours plus to reach. We sat in daddy's new car...first time back to Penang. Packing and loading took about 1 hour. We only had 1 suitcase, the rest of the car boot was filled with Isabel's things. We spent about a week there :) Isabel loved collecting angpows :) anything red and shinny she will grab. LOL

Daddy in his new car!!!

Isabel sleeping during the journey to Penang


No comments: