Monday, January 22, 2007

Eye of Malaysia



Yesterday we were at Taman Titiwangsa for the Olympus Photography Workshop. Guess what I've been living here in KL for over 30 years and this is my very first time to the park. It's right behind Istana Budaya. This year is "Visit Malaysia Year 2007", we will be turning 50 years old this year. So lots ot activities and events for the year. Will try to catch most of it. Flora fest will start this week.

Well, back to the taman...this year they actually rented a huge ferris wheel like the one in London. We also have an "eye" here. Check it out. We malaysian ah...love to copy copy one.


Also these are some of the pics I took. This is my attempt on being a world famous photographer.

I do however love the shots I took, my first time taking firework shots. I’m actually quite proud of myself. I have to say many thanks to Matt for lending me a superb camera to help me take such nice photos.













No comments: